How To Connect To Christ Church Kerrville
There a number of ways to get to know Christ Church Kerrville. Checking out our online resources is a great start, but there is no better way to get to know us than in up close and in person. Here's five things you can do:
1. Visit us on Sunday. Our weekly worship service is held at the Kerr Arts and Cultural Center, Kerrville, TX 78028 at 10:00am. Prior to the service, at 9:00, we have an adult education and children's Sunday School.
2. Visit one of our Community Groups. The purpose of our community groups is to provide a context for people to know the gospel of Jesus Christ more deeply and personally. We do this in all kinds of ways - in sharing meals, socializing together, studying together, praying together, and serving together, all with hope of living life in light of the gospel. We have several groups that meet throughout the week, and would love to connect you to one that fits with your schedule.
3. Come to one of our parties or events. Throughout the year, we host parties and host various events solely for the purpose of getting to know our neighbors and bless our community. Check out our events calendar to look for upcoming events.
4. Meet with our pastor. The final Sunday of ever month, we host an Inquirer's Lunch at our church office for anyone who would like to learn more about our church in a conversational, casual setting with our pastor. In addition, he is always available to meet up for coffee, a meal, a walk, or whatever. If you'd like to set up a time to visit, just email him at email@example.com and he can take it from there!
5. Attend a membership class. We have membership classes 2-3 times per year, and there is no better place to gain an in-depth understanding of our mission, vision, and commitments as a church than in our "Discovering Christ Church" class. The class is required for membership, but recommended for all who have an interest. Typically, the class is held from 9am-3pm on a Saturday. Meals and childcare is provided. For more information about the next class, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our events page.